SPOCK's AMAZON click BELOW

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where does the time go?! We put the building of our site on hold until after Easter. The Bunny came and we had a bunch of relatives over for dinner. It was fun! My friends have organized a "secret pal" exchange with the help of Elfster.com. This is going to be so much fun. I have wished for a donation for my two favorite charites:

Angel Ridge and the Washington County Humane Society

These organizations can use all of the help that they can get!

I am very proud to announce that my Aunt Mundy Fergus will be the recipient of the NAACP 2009 Human Rights Award! Way to go Mundy! The award ceremony is on May 1st at the Holiday Inn, Meadowlands. Call 724 222-7820 for tickets!

Call cousin Sara for professional Hair & Makeup. Great for weddings and proms!
Here is her link: http://www.myspace.com/saramfergus

No comments:

Post a Comment