SPOCK's AMAZON click BELOW

Monday, March 30, 2009

Shop with our links first!


Yippee!! What a day. "That Guy" came home for lunch and opened the vacuum pack!! Yummy.

Mommy has finally made some progress on our new webpage and she is working with the Washington Area Humane Society to have instant donation links to our site! A very nice lady by the name of Faye is helping her out. I love it when she is happy!

While she was busy on the computer, I thought I'd go outside and enjoy the Spring smells. Something smelled so good that I rolled in it. Now we are going to get into the shower. Here's the bright side- I'll get to dry off serpentine style NAKED and in the dining room. Look out Baby!

Mommy is going to add something that she calls links to this page. Keep in mind that TEN PERCENT of our revenue is DONATED to help ANIMAL CHARITIES! Before you shop for books, clothes or other items, check here for our link. Its free!

No comments:

Post a Comment