SPOCK's AMAZON click BELOW

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yet another rainy day...

Its a rainy Thursday once again....Mommy hopes to work on her web page in progress later. Be sure to add the word BLOG to SpocktheDogBlog or you will get a different dog. We've already written to her...

Mommy has to take Grandpa to the Doctor today- and then she is taking me to see Dr. Dryer to look at a thing behind my ear. I don't like to visit him, but Mommy says that we are helping him pay his monthly mortgage. She laughs alot.

Mommy is worried about Grandpa's forgetfulness. Her memory isn't the best either- here is a quote from her:

"I already can't remember yesterday! For me- Every Day is new and full of adventure- and the Glass is ALWAYS Half Full! It's just a matter of remembering where the hell I put the glass!!! "


Have a nice day! Love, Spock

No comments:

Post a Comment